Current Mazda Competitor – Membership Requirements
Are you a Mazda race car driver that has competed in at least one sanctioned race within the last 12 months? Are you ready to receive all of the benefits of joining our program?
Before completing the new membership process, you’ll need to upload: the PDF or URL link to a non-password protected website of your current membership card or license with your race sanctioning body (e.g., Sports Car Club of America - SCCA, National Auto Sport Association NASA, etc.) and your official race results, which show ALL of the following:
Link to example of an acceptable result: http://www.calclub.com/html/html2/archives/2013/group2r_06_08_13.pdf
To begin the registration process, click New Member Registration
- Racer’s name.
- Event name.
- Date held.
- Sanctioning body/racing organization or club holding the event.
- Class in which your Mazda race car competed.
- Model of Mazda race car unless specified by class.
- Finishing position in class.
Maintaining Your Membership - Requirements:
To maintain your membership privileges, you must have on hand with us with one race result from the previous 12 months. Results should be uploaded to the website. Once you are logged onto your account, go to the “My Account” section, then click the “Add or Update Race Car Info” tab.
Parts Purchase Limitations:
- For stock parts purchases, you must call us to place an order until you have a race/event result within the past 12 months that has been approved. Until then, you can add part numbers to your shopping cart, but will need to call us to complete the order.
- Parts purchase is restricted to vehicles used in off-highway racing events only.
- Only components required for competition purposes may be purchased. There are a few exceptions to this policy, which include performance accessory items and car covers. Please call for assistance in purchasing these items. Examples of items excluded from ordering are air conditioning, audio, and interior trim.
- Solo/autocross competitors are restricted to purchasing drivetrain, suspension and brake components. Exterior (e.g., body panels, etc.) and interior components may not be purchased. Call us with questions.
- Mazda reserves the right to limit order quantities on specific parts.
- All parts purchased are intended for use on approved MTSP Mazda race vehicles. Mazda may terminate an MTSP account for violation of this policy.
For additional information about the MTSP registration process, please see FAQs
or call 800-435-2508.